We are pleased to announce the following vacancy System Integrations Engineer within Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Integrations Engineering Lead, the purpose of the role holder shall include activities relating to the application development and evolution of existing service applications including integration to related service platforms.
Application development duties include but not limited to specification, design, development, validation, documentation and evolution of the new and current service applications; performance management; ensuring integrity of the web services; maintenance and fault management. Other activities include application development for marketing campaign promotions. Duties include specification, design, development and validation of the promotion applications.
- Requirement specification & design – eliciting & analyzing user requirements and application functional designs.
- Develop – Development as per user requirement and integration to other service platforms.
- On a weekly basis report on the KPI of the applications & web services developed.
- Validation & Verification – oversee the assurance of application functional logic, data processing and error management.
- Liaise with Support teams, infrastructure team, network administrators, information security to maintain service availability and integrity of the applications.
- BSc. Computer Science/Software Engineering/IT.
- 3 years + experience in software development in a busy IT environment.
- Experience in Agile Development/software life-cycle development (SDLC).
- Extensive programming experience using Apache Camel, Spring Boot, Java, C#, Python etc
- Experience with event-based and message-driven distributed system like Apache kafka, ActiveMQ, Rabbit MQ or Tibco EMS.
- Extensive experience with databases – data structures, relational data model, Stored Procedures, PL/SQL development, Nosql Databases, InMemory DBs.
- Solid understanding of web services/technologies – REST/JSON, WSDL, XML, XSD.
- Extensive experience in developing and deploying enterprise APIs on these technologies i.e TIBCO /Docker/Kubernetes/Openshift/Azure/AWS.
- Experience using code versioning & collaboration tools such as Git/SVN.
- Strong knowledge & experience using (CI/CD) such as Jenkins /drone/CycleCI.
- Experience in Unix/Linux Operating System and application security technologies (e.g. SSL).