Do you have great and superb interpersonal skills, excellent in sales, good in clearing process and importation, conversant and great customer service, good in social media management and above all out going? A company in the liquor industry is in need of a sale representative who can also be responsible for the clearing process and importation. Below is the Job description for that position.
salary: 20,000-30,000 +comm
- Creating marketing plans and promotional materials, such as brochures and direct mail pieces, to increase brand awareness and drive sales
- Carrying out customs clearing procedures for imports
- Ensuring that insurance is in order
- Ensuring that import licenses and other formalities are in order
- Signing and issuing bills of lading
- Negotiating and arranging transport of goods with shipping or freight companies
- Advising clients on transportation and payment methods
- Keep records of all goods shipped, received, and stored
- Checking import documentation to determine cargo contents, and classifying goods into different fee or tariff groups, using a tariff coding system
- Managing the company’s social media platforms to increase awareness and promote products sales
- Selling liquor products, sometimes doing a stock check and order
- Establishing relationships with potential clients to identify their needs and recommend appropriate products
- Interacting with customers to answer questions about product and their benefits.
- Maintaining product knowledge through continuing education classes or seminars provided by the company
- Developing relationships with suppliers to ensure an adequate supply of products in store inventory
- Preparing bids for new business opportunities, including identifying target markets, analyzing competition, and estimating sales potential
- Applying knowledge of liquor production techniques to select products that meet the client’s needs
- Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects.
- Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by udpating account information regularly.
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects and developing strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers.
- Meet and/or exceed targets within schedule.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products.
- Degree/diploma in sales and marketing, procurement and supply chain management or any other business related course.
- At least 2 years’ quota carrying sales experience and importation process.
- Experience in social media management.
- Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good negotiation skills.