What’s in it for you:
- Private medical insurance as per Hotel offering
- Be part of creating the historic story of rehabilitating and releasing the rare Mountain Bongo that was heading toward extinction.
- Working with a hotel rich in history and known for exemplary services while growing your career
- Employee Benefits Card offering discounted rates in Accor Worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility Activities, like Planet 21.
What will you be doing
- The Sales Executive prospects and sells to individual and third party accounts on behalf of the hotel in accordance with the objectives established in the revenue budget. The Sales Executive will ensure that sales activities, top accounts and bookings are focused to yield maximum revenue per available room.
- Assist in the creation of new business through research, sales calls and qualification of leads
- Updating and maintaining sales contact lists and account information in the Hotels systems
- Assist with the creation and execution of marketing activities such as familiarization trips, site visits, trade show attendance and any other client related interaction
- Working on ad hoc projects in conjunction with the sales manager and other members of the sales team
- Assisting the sales team in enquiry handling and event conversion during high demand periods
- Perform daily outreach to new and existing accounts and customers in defined geographic region.
- Utilize creative and modern sales tools and tactics.
- Conduct tours of property with meeting planners and other potential customers while informing of all hotel services available. Entertainment of customers on property, during site inspections, pre-planning trips, and program operation when appropriate.
- Negotiate contract specifics to achieve maximum profitability while satisfying customer needs.
- Actively participate in industry related organizations and local community events to develop and maintain business.
- Maintain efficient and detailed notes in Opera.
- Assist in creating and implementing group marketing strategies.
- Work closely with conference services and catering through execution of definite program; keep all parties fully informed of all problems or unusual matter so prompt corrective action can be taken where appropriate.
- Find new leads through tele prospecting and conducting internet research on market/industry trends and events.
Your experience and skills include:
- At least four (4) years of progressive hotel sales experience required for premium brands within the hospitality and travel industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Must have solid selling and interpersonal skills and demonstrate the energy and commitment to meet and exceed personal goals.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of MS Office Suite Programs, Opera knowledge preferred.
- Responsible for taking independent action, developing strategies, and making quick decisions in a proactive and competent manner.
- Strong management, organizational, and presentation skills required.
- Familiarity with virtual tools for the purpose of sales & customer engagement.