Reporting To: Operations and Quality Control Coordinator
- Providing technical as well as various application-related support to the sales and marketing teams and customers
- Preparing detailed information documents and marketing materials related to products and services
- Maintaining pricing information on all products
- Conceptualize strategies to market products, generate sales conversions and deliver a superior customer experience
- Keeping track of targeted as well as actual sales to determine the extent of marketing support required
- Sourcing and storing information about competition products for market research
- Participating in product development and go-to-market processes
- Identifying new sales and marketing channels and technologies as well as finding the best solutions to promote the business
- Measuring marketing campaigns’ performance, budgetary allocations and undertaking campaign enhancement activities for better ROI on marketing expenditure.
- Developing marketing strategies, implementing marketing plans, developing sales strategies, maintaining customer relations, tracking sales data and creating sales reports.
- Coordinating with media representatives and sponsors.
- Creating awareness of the products and services offered by the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Sales or a related field.
- Proven work experience as a Sales and Marketing Executive or a similar position in the Sales Department.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of various marketing tactics.
- Understanding and knowledge of Customer Relationship Management Software.
- A result-driven and organized individual.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools.
- Outstanding project management skills
- Demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
- Ability to work on tight deadline
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Good negotiation and sales skills.
- Knowledge of modern marketing techniques.
- High-level of networking skills.
- Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent negotiation abilities as well as good communication skills.
- Possess outstanding sales skills and the ability to work in a team environment as and when needed.