We are pleased to announce the vacancy of a Rig Driver within Nairobi Metropolitan in the Channels, Sales & Distribution Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
- Reporting to the Regional Marketing Lead, the role holder will provide support to the Nairobi Metropolitan Region through providing transport and customer care services and related duties to the region
- Ensure the Rig is in the market in time for all promotional activities
- Manage all staff operating from the Rig e.g MC
- Ensure that the Public Address System and Generator in the Rig are in good working condition
- Provide basic customer service to customers while in trade
- Ensuring that the company vehicles are in perfect condition, doing the normal routine vehicle check up every morning. Checking if they are due for service
- Reporting/follow up on any breakdown.
- Responsible for dropping /picking the assigned vehicles to & from the Garage (Designated dealer e.g. CMC/Toyota)
- QUALIFICATIONSMust have technical / professional qualifications:
- O’ Level education
- Certificate from a learning institution
- Must have a valid (BCE) driving License
- At least 7 years working experience as a driver
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Basic Computer knowledge
- Basic mechanics course certification
- Additional Details
- A proactive team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Planning & organization skills
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed