As an Intern in KOKO Labs, you will have the opportunity to work and learn many aspects of what it takes to design and test innovative concepts in the real world. You will work across a variety of different tasks and work streams within KOKO Labs that will support different Program Areas and various pilots and proof of concepts. This is a fast-paced role that will suit someone who is an energetic and curious team player who wants to use this opportunity to learn and contribute to a growing business and make a direct impact in the KOKO Labs innovation process. The majority of this role will be field-based, working with Program Managers, Project Managers, Customer Experience & Research experts. You will work at the frontline of KOKO Labs’ customer facing solutions.Reporting directly to the KOKO Labs User Research & Design Manager, this is a full-time internship based in Nairobi, Kenya. Many previous participants have gone on to secure full-time roles within KOKO based on the successful performance of their internship.
What you will do
- Support the Customer, Agent and Operations work teams in KOKO Labs
- Field & remote based customer engagement
- Implement Marketing and Promotions activities
- Participate in Customer and Agent research
- Work with the team for any other support based task as per need
What you will bring to KOKO
- University degree in relevant field or relevant experience to substitute this
- Strong understanding of the sales process
- Experience working with customers and answering questions
- You will have to be outgoing and extrovert, easy and open to engage with customers
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively to gain the customers trust
KOKO is committed to gender and racial diversity in the workplace. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply!