- Provide the necessary technical and service delivery capabilities to effectively manage the engagement
- Ensure the various phases of technical knowledge are carried out (both within the CEs and within rework center team)
- Completion and coverage all of given responsibilities by his manager such as daily repair targets.
- Assisting with information and knowledge to maintain service related documentation and gathering/sharing knowledge within the Team
- Reporting internally at all levels within rework center.
- Ensuring high CE” s satisfaction ratings.
Qualification / Experience
- In-depth knowledge of at least three of the following Managed Services capabilities and very good knowledge of the rest of them
- Services Management
- Network Management
- System Management
- Asset Management
- Field Services
- ATM Management
- Excellent understanding of operational service delivery key performance indicators within the Financial and Retail industries
- Excellent understanding of outsourcing and out tasking concepts, especially legal and financial aspects
- Strong program management knowledge and experience, including group facilitation and team building skills
- Educated to degree level, with post-graduate business qualification, or a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Experience of managing third party suppliers
- Engineering degree. ( electronics, or mechanics )
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Commercial awareness/experience and technical IT knowledge
- Ability to think conceptually and to design practical, cost-effective solutions
- Team player – ability to lead solution design teams and work with many parts of the NCR organization.
- Self-motivated, creative, flexible
- Spoken and Written Fluency in English.