- Ensure quality of the sprint planning process by ensuring best practices are adhered to in the process.
- Take part in story kickoffs alongside the other relevant team members to ensure the entry criteria into development is attained.
- Take part in desk checks, to ensure that a story, task meets the minimal acceptance criteria before it is said to be done.
- Write automated tests to facilitate regression testing in the event of the addition of new features that could potentially break the existing features.
- Perform manual exploratory testing.
- Perform automated load testing.
- Bachelors’ degree preferably in Actuarial Science, Statistics, Economics, Finance or Business Administration,
- At least 4 years of relevant experience working experience as an intermediate quality analyst.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of QA databases and applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.