Our Strategy for delivering high-quality, cost-effective community health through and with digitally empowered, equipped, supplied, supervised, and compensated CHWs requires that we continuously re-invent the way we work. Innovating incessantly and with swift responsiveness to global trends is, therefore, a critical success factor for building a thriving and sustainable LG of today and tomorrow.Over the last four years, Living Goods has become a more complex organization with multiple implementation modes, exciting opportunities in new countries, and new partnerships in existing countries. Furthermore, while we have delivered some strong work over the last couple of years in technology, we now need to go the extra mile beyond technology and ensure a much greater emphasis on government partnerships in the broader digital health space. We can only do this by building a great place to work where our teams thrive, grow, and deliver extraordinary results.
Living Goods (LG) is entering a phase of rapid scaling. Ambitious goals call for a broad range of skills and personalities to work seamlessly together, a mission the Senior Leadership Team in Kenya strongly believes in. We are seeking an innovative and passionate individual, as the Personal Assistant (PA) to the Country Director and to support the wider senior leadership team.This is a tremendous opportunity for someone early in their career to learn how organizations operate. The right candidate will be innovative with an ambition to build a career in a successful organization capable of managing multiple priorities and have a track record of delivering results in a fast-paced environment.
Key ResponsibilitiesPersonal Assistant:
- Manage the Country Director’s diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Act as the point of contact for external parties.
- Meet and greet visitors of all levels of seniority and ensure meeting space is available.
- Ensure the Country Director is well prepared for meetings.
- Carry out background research and present findings.
- Liaise with other staff members as required.
- Handle requests and queries as appropriate.
Senior Leadership Team support:
- Manage the front office to ensure that reception services including telephones, visitors, distribution of packages, and e-mails are provided in a professional manner.
- Support travel arrangements for the Senior Leadership team for domestic and international travel, and for visitor travel including flights, hotel room reservations, and visas.
- Maintain staff movement schedule information and calendar of key activities.
- Support planning and preparation of Senior Leadership meetings and workshops (logistics and preparation of meeting room and documents as requested).
- Manage correspondence with partners, stakeholders, and various branch offices.
- Provide clerical support (photocopy and printing documents) to Senior Leadership as requested.
- A bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Secretarial, Commerce, or a related field.
- At least one (1) year of related experience in a fast-paced working environment is preferred.
- Experience working with international organizations is a plus.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- High level of IT literacy, including experience using ERP systems and the Microsoft Office suite.
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Bilingual in French is desirable.
Living Goods is an equal-opportunity employer and will consider every qualified applicant for employment. Living Goods does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.Our current job openings are displayed on our website, where you can search for open positions and apply directly. Living Goods does not offer any positions without an interview and never asks candidates for money. If you are asked for money, we strongly recommend that you do not respond and do not send money or personal information.