Key Purpose Statement
- The primary role of this position is to ensure that the bottling process meets the product and packaging quality requirements.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform repair work on vehicles such as breakdowns, malfunctions and emergency roadside repair in a safe, efficient, and quality manner
- Housekeeping and maintaining 5S in the workshop
- Perform required inspections and preventive maintenance on vehicles and equipment to maximize the safety, productivity, and life of the unit
- Perform final operational test on all vehicles to quality-check all repairs
Skills, Experience & Education
- 3 years’ experience in a Fleet maintenance workshop at shop floor.
- Knowledge of Isuzu, Mitsubishi & trailer maintenance will be added advantage.
- Diploma in Automotive Engineering
- Minimum KNEC Certificate-Artisan grade 1 in Automotive vehicle Mechanics
Deadline: 10TH OF AUGUST 2023