Line of Service: Advisory
Industry/Sector: Not Applicable
Specialism: Operations Strategy
Management Level: Manager
Job Description & Summary
A career within Strategy & Operations consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients solve their complex problems and seize essential advantages by defining and evaluating strategies and operational effectiveness within the organizations. We analyze business and market trends to explore new approaches that help our clients make tough choices and surpass the competition. At both the business unit and corporate level, we help organizations with organic enterprise growth, pricing and profitability, shareholder value, sustainable corporate strategies, cost management, supply chain and operations efficiency.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy through to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Lead teams of experienced Senior Associates and Associates to solve client problems.
- Utilize analytical skills required to solve challenging business problems.
- Communicate with team members and clients and work well in inclusive teams to deliver value for our clients.
- Business development through relationship building in the market, opportunities identification and providing sound advice through engagement management.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Supports the team members in completing the assigned engagement or project by coordinating the implementation of the agreed-upon deliverables.
- Cost-effective budgeting, cost management, and profitability management are used to manage the engagement budget.
- Review your work and that of your team for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Team development and growth: regularly offers knowledge and skills to team members and clients.
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Ability to work collaboratively and lead a team and create an inclusive environment with people at all levels of an organization
- Capability to drive an independent workstream in the context of a broader team project
- Comfort with ambiguous, ever-changing situations
- Ability to break down and solve problems through quantitative thinking and analysis
- Business development capabilities and relationship enhancer
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English
- Ability to navigate a fast-paced environment and comfort with ambiguity
- Ability to conduct research from credible sources and build into best practices.
- Strong communication skills, including written and verbal communication experience with senior management and clients
- Deep interest in analyzing data and the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making
- Experience working in high-growth, performance-focused environments.
- Experience using and developing reports, metrics, and dashboards with advanced data representation tools.
- Undergraduate degree and/or MBA in any field
- 8+ years’ work experience in management consulting, strategy, and/or business operations
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel Requirements: Not Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? No
Government Clearance Required? No
Job Posting End Date: July 26, 2023