Job Purpose Statement
- The Manager, Business Process Automation Systems’ role is to plan, organize, and manage staff and overall operations that facilitate the stable operation of the bank’s ERP, CRM application, SharePoint, Intranet and related system Operations. This includes developing, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing these applications which include but are not limited to CRM, SharePoint, ERP, IBPS, Success Factors etc. including related applications and system integrations.
- In collaboration with external vendors, system experts and information security experts the Manager, Business Process Automation will schedule and direct activities to resolve ERP, CRM software and service problems in a timely and accurate fashion as per defined SLA.
Ideal Job Specifications
- University degree in computer science. Master’s degree would be an added advantage.
- ITIL Intermediate and other relevant professional qualifications in ICT field.
- Project Management Certification: PMI or Prince 2
- Five to Six years’ experience in Application Development in medium to large organizations.
- Minimum 4 years working experience with a hands-on role in implementing and supporting Customer Relationships Management Systems (CRM).
- Experienced in Microsoft Dynamic CRM, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SharePoint and ASP .net Web development.
- Three years in a supervisory role.
- Working experience in a bank or other financial services organization.
- Experience in Management of Support Contracts, RFP’s and Third party support providers.