- Install, manage, and maintain Windows Server infrastructure including Hyper-V virtualization, Active Directory, Azure, SQL, and related services.
- Install, manage, and maintain company firewall systems and storage solutions.
- Regularly evaluate and manage updates and patches for assigned systems.
- Monitor and manage system security measures, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, and content filtering to ensure system security and data integrity.
- Troubleshoot network performance issues and establish a disaster recovery plan.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of system documentation, including configuration and design documents, as well as procedural and policy documents.
- Respond to and resolve help desk requests related to the areas of responsibility.
- Coordinate and communicate with vendors for efficient implementation of new systems/products or updates to existing systems.
- Develop and implement project plans, risk assessments, and contingency plans.
- Conduct regular system audits to ensure all systems are operating as necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS AND ROLE REQUIREMENTS
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required.
- 3-5 years of system administration experience.
- Deep understanding of networking and TCP/IP.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Hyper-V, Active Directory, firewalls, Azure, SQL, and storage solutions.
- System administration and IT certifications in Microsoft, or other network-related fields are a plus.
- Working knowledge of virtualization, Hyper-V, or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of computer security, network administration, and complex network systems.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
To apply, please send your CV, Portfolio, and your LinkedIn Profile to email@example.com.
With this email, indicate your:
- Current salary.
- Expected salary.