- This role will entail working under the Senior Strategy and M&A Manager to assist in Cellulant’s strategy framework-building activities with an in-depth research and analysis-based approach. Other activities include business performance analysis and helping craft key investor materials/reports as well.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- A Bachelor’s degree or working towards attaining a bachelor’s degree in STEM/Finance or any relevant field.
- Any kind of Fintech/Payments Industry internships/projects done is a plus.
- Prior internship/s in Venture Capital/Investment Banking/Consulting industries will be of value.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- You are a high performer and excellent in your bachelor’s degree.
- You are comfortable and enjoy working around with data & numbers.
- Strong secondary research skills.
- Good understanding of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.