Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet and welcome members/ guests in a professional and friendly manner.
- Provide basic and accurate information to members and guests including basic account information and upcoming Club events.
- Handle member booking requests accurately and in a timely manner.
- Direct members and guests to the appropriate person or office.
- Ensure the reception area is always tidy and presentable.
- Respond to or acknowledge all emails sent to the assigned mailboxes in a timely and professional manner.
- Answer and screen incoming phone calls in a timely, friendly and professional manner, transferring calls to the right persons/department when required.
- Acknowledge and log all complaints received from Members or guests and follow up with the relevant persons or department.
- Receive, sort and distribute all mail and deliveries.
- Assist members with bill payments.
Required qualifications and Experience.
- At least Diploma in Front Office operations or Guest Relations.
- Minimum of 2 years of guest service experience in a reputable organization.
- Certification in Customer Service/Relationship Management.
- Experience working in a busy, professional business center.
- Proficiency in Computer application.
- Well versed and experienced in (Fidelio OPERA Reservation System (ORS) or Jonas software) and front office operations.
- Basic reporting skills will be an added advantage.
Personal attributes & Functional Skills
- Good command of English & Kiswahili, both written and oral.
- Portray good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must be presentable and well groomed.
Method of Application
Interested External applicants should send their updated CVs and application letters to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00p.m on 7th August 2023 with the email subject being Front Desk Agent.