The job holder is responsible for the revenue generated from a geographically assigned sales territory (or business portfolio), by servicing and retaining existing customers and targeting at new business opportunities.
- Manage a portfolio of customers and potential customers via personal sales visits, using face – to – face contact to provide a personal service
- Develop a monthly customer call cycle
- Conversion of qualified leads into customers as well as developing and existing accounts (retention & development).
- Act as the customers’ main point of contact by liaising closely with the relevant departments within DHL to ensure that queries, problems or issues are dealt with appropriately
- Make decisions during negotiation with customers related to volume and discount levels as well as additional services offered. Discount according to agreed guidelines
Education & Experience
- Bachelor Degree /Tertiary Education or related work experience in related discipline and 2 years of experience in a related field
- Commercial minded
- Good Understanding of DHL Network
- Strong business acumen
- Building and managing partnerships
- Good one-one communication skills
- Strong planning skills
We are looking forward to your application.