Performs a wide variety of advanced and confidential duties requiring broad and comprehensive experience as well as skill and knowledge of the organization’s policies and practices. General responsibilities include tasks related to administrative support, project management, writing/editing, and personal assistance. Provides support to Area Presidencies
Employees at this level work independently with general supervision and some autonomy. Work duties range up to complex in nature, requiring a high degree of professional-level communication, discretion, and problem-solving skills. Responsibilities also require making moderately complex non-routine decisions using initiative, originality, ingenuity, and sound judgment to resolve diverse and complex issues and requests in a proactive way.
- Provide accurate and timely information.
- Must demonstrate a mature and professional attitude even under the most stressful conditions.
- Responsibilities include general secretarial functions such as: prepares correspondence, memoranda, answering phone calls, mail and typing correspondence
- Prepares and distribute minutes of meetings
- Checks documents for accuracy and completeness
- Maintains Calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries
- To work with Confidential Information (Confidentiality critical)
- Coordinating travel arrangements and special events
- Work to meet deadlines
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be Worthy to hold a Temple Recommend
- A Two-Year Secretarial Diploma or equivalent
- 5-7 Years of Executive Secretary experience
- Advanced Office Skills to include excellent communication, highly efficient with computerized business applications, analytical and data summation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with sensitive and highly confidential information
- Ability to speak French will be an added advantage