- Growth of Customer Lifetime Value through increased profitability and share of wallet.
- Increased product uptake through data driven customer engagements and offer placements
- Design an engagement and loyalty roadmap to drive CLV across the customer lifecycle stages (acquisition, growth, retention).
- Spearhead the review of customer engagement plans to ensure customers receive best in class experiences.
- Generate value from the Equity loyalty programs
- Define and report on appropriate success metrics for retention and loyalty initiatives.
- Utilize customer, financial and churn data to inform decisions and develop business cases to support various retention efforts.
- Define internal customer communication standards and procedures for bank wide compliance for all non-Brand communication.
- Ensure adoption of service recovery and ADR framework.
- Define the customer retention and loyalty strategy and programs with the primary goal of retaining and extending the customer base.
- Strategically lead, develop, implement, and manage customer lifecycle programs from ideation to execution.
- Use data to identify, test and optimize user retention and extension methods and channels
- Define customer segments and create relevant and personalized customer journeys to drive CLV
- Design strategies for proactive and reactive communication for customers whose recent account activity indicates they are at risk of cancellation and ensure that every opportunity to retain these customers is investigated
- Continuously obtain training to improve relevant skills for delivery of Business Expectations
Desired work experience:
- Experience working in a strategic, cross functional role collaborating with multiple teams in different geographies
- At least 6 years working experience in a customer service and sales environment of which at one should have been at a managerial level.Deep knowledge of retention marketing strategies, customer segmentation, KPI development and measurement.
- Prior CRM/Loyalty program development including detailing functional requirements.
- Strong Excel and data modelling skills
- Strong communication skills: listening, verbal,
- Experience in analysing marketing data, building reports, and synthesizing data for stakeholders.
- Problem-solver with a positive and solution-oriented mentality.
- Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures and guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
- Effective training skills
- Project management skills
Deadline: Aug 21, 2023