- Operating video cameras, on location or in the studio, in the production of professional pre-recorded programming.
- Designing, transporting, setting up, and operating production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment, for field and studio productions.
- Edits video segments on a variety of digital formats.
- Completing trouble and preventive maintenance reports on video and audio production equipment; assisting in the repair and upkeep of studio and production sets and properties.
- Maintaining equipment inventory and field and studio production schedules.
- Developing reports for each project done.
- Archiving raw footage and making it accessible to clients.
- Publishing approved content.
- Graphic designing for external and internal clients.
- Social media messaging.
- Any other job as assigned.
Qualifications: The Incumbent must be knowledgeable in all the design programs including:
- Premier Pro
- After Effects
- Final Cut
- Other design software
- In-depth training and experience in graphic design, digital design, animation, or a related field.
- Adobe Creative Suite and other design software experience (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and Photoshop).
- At least 1-year experience in videography and photography Script writing skills
- Proven graphic design experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet strict deadlines.
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and visually appealing content.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Ability to employ good judgment.
- Degree or diploma in multimedia production, fine arts, or related field.
- Ability to operate, maintain, troubleshoot, and perform repairs to audio and video equipment.
- Ability to effectively manage time and schedules.
- Record maintenance skills.
- Ability to configure, operate and maintain studio and/or field audio, lighting, and associated production equipment.
- Knowledge of computerized tape editing applications and procedures.
- Knowledge of professional audio and/or video tape editing and postproduction procedures, techniques, and standards.
Method of Application
Send a one-page motivation letter and your updated curriculum vitae via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 9th June 2023. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Kindly indicate your expected salary.