- Lead, train and inspire the outlets team towards service excellence.
- Plan and coordinate with other leaders to ensure smooth operations and improve guest experience across all outlets as per the Fairmont standards.
- Allocate tasks, supervise and oversee all activities within the different outlets.
- Consistently seek out creative ways to improve departmental profit by increased capture of covers, average check growth through up selling, and performance management.
- Engage the team in new methods to improve processes and enhance guest experience.
- Follow outlets policies, procedures and service standards
- 2-3 years’ experience as a leader preferably in a fast paced premium property
- Excellent knowledge in Food & Beverage including bar operations.
- Computer literacy an added advantage and previous use and mastery of point of sale system required
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Service focused personality with strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team
What’s in it for you:
- You will enroll in the workplace pension scheme
- Private medical insurance as per Hotel offering
- Be part of creating the historic story of rehabilitating and releasing the rare Mountain Bongo that was heading toward extinction.
- Working with a hotel rich in history and known for exemplary services while growing your career
- Employee Benefits Card offering discounted rates in Accor Worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility Activities, like Planet 21