- Implement and adhere to regular systems maintenance policies and procedures, including change request mechanisms and update schedules to ensure optimum uptime and service availability.
- Provide weekly system performance reports.
- Create system design models, specifications, diagrams, charts, and implementation roadmaps that resonate with the strategic direction of the bank.
- Administer the assigned Systems at Application level and connected databases, define, and optimize database structures, content and processing flows through appropriate Data Definition, Data Manipulation and Data Control Languages.
- Perform BCM activities that ensure timely recovery of systems within the set RTO and RPO in accordance with the bank’s disaster recovery and business continuity strategies.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration, mapping, and processes.
- Adhere to the set best practice policies and procedures for business users; ensuring that there are adequate controls around that all service improvements are managed effectively and meet the needs of the organization.
- Ensure compliance of SLAs by other system vendors.
Academic & Professional
Particulars Detail Specific Field or Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree IT, Computer Science, or related field
- System administration certifications in any UNIX platform / Databases /Data Science
- Total Minimum No of Years’ Experience Required 2
Detail Minimum No of Years
- 2 years Knowledge in Computing platforms, operating systems, and databases.
- 1 year Knowledge in SAP and Oracle E-Business suite applications.
- 1year Understanding of UNIX operating environment
- General knowledge of file transfer services
- Knowledge in ETL tools