- To provide coordination and operational support within the department so as to ensure smooth service delivery.
- Ensuring that Service Level Agreements with the banks are correctly executed and are up to date.
- Preparation of and submission of tender documents.
- Support on risk note analysis and reconciliation for various bank partners.
- Coordinate with the team to ensure monthly service meetings with all bank partners are held and documented.
- Taking minutes of departmental meetings held.
- Working with internal departments to ensure customer instructions are executed and claims settlements are done smoothly to enhance levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring bank officers are constantly updated on claims/refunds process and payment progress for our mutual clients
- Coordinate monthly renewal prelists for all bank partners and sharing them with the banks
- Ensuring top notch customer experience is provided to assigned business partners
Academic and Professional Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or in a related field
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
- Relevant experience 1
- Customer Focus
- Business Acumen
- Driving Innovation
- Driving Business Performance
- Negotiation and Influence
- Effective Communication
- Planning and organizing
- Quality Decision Making
- Building Partnerships
- Continuous Learning
- Emotional Intelligence
- Conflict Management