Your Work-life Opportunity
Glovo’s team is looking for an Accountant in the Finance Department who will set-up and lead in-house accounting. We are looking for an experienced accountant, to undertake all accounting activity for different companies and partner with the business to ensure that the requirements are being met whilst at the same time ensuring that Glovo meets all its internal and external reporting and control requirements.
Be a Part Of a Team Where You Will
- Report to HQ on the financial & management reports
- Coordinate the Financial closing with external accounting advisor and be the main point of contact for tax and finance issues.
- Identify financial status by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Improve financial status by analysing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management
- Review and improve the invoicing process for customers for clients Partners and Customers
- Manage treasury with a follow-up on Accounts payable and Accounts receivable
- Recommend actions by analysing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials
- Business Units Financial Analysis
- Own and Report Financial Findings of specific Business Unit
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in positions related to: Corporate Finance, Financial, Planning and Strategy
- Being proficient in Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Be a graduate student in Economics (preferably a Public Accountant or Business Administration)
- Experience in similar sectors or technology companies will be valued
- Advanced English
- Analytical profile, data-driven, goal-oriented, and teamwork
We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
Experience Our Glovo Life Benefits
- Enticing equity plan (if applicable)
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
What You’ll Find When Working At Glovo
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance